Kick The Can Ice Cream
3/4 cup milk
1 cup cream
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Flavoring (chocolate, raspberry, you choose!)
Empty 1 pound and 3 pound coffee can with lids
3/4 cup salt
1. In the small can, mix the milk, cream, sugar, vanilla,
2. Place lid on can and tape it shut.
3. Put the small can inside the large can.
4. Pack the crushed ice around the edges of the small can.
5. Sprinkle the salt over the ice.
6. Put the lid on the large can and tape it shut.
7. Roll the can back and forth with a friend for 10-15 minutes. Use your feet or your hands!
8. Open the cans and you'll have some delicious homemade ice cream!