Powdered gelatin mix
Eyedropper (or a straw)
1. Fill your bowl with powered gelatin (like Jello mix).
2. Using a medicine dropper, carefully put a single drop of water into the powder.
3. Once that drop is absorbed, put another drop in the same place. Do this five more times, for a total of seven drops.
4. Now, carefully scoop out the spot with a fork, and you'll have a gumdrop!
5. If your gumdrop is solid enough, you can use your fingers to mold it into a good shape, or roll it around in the gelatin powder to coat it. If desired you can also sprinkle your drops with sugar for flavor.