Chocolate candy melts
White corn syrup
1. Put 10 ounces of chocolate candy melts into the bowl and heat it in the microwave until it is just melted. Have an adult help you melt the chocolate.
2. Stir in 1/3 cup of white corn syrup until it's the consistency of dough.
3. Knead the mixture over the sink until all the liquid is squeezed out.
4. Put the "clay" into the plastic bag and let it set for an hour.
5. After an hour, you can mold it into funky shapes and creatures. Use your imagination!
You can make a chocolate rose by making lots of flat circles and wrapping them around a lollipop stick, which is the stem. Let it dry a little, and then it's ready to eat!